Thursday, March 13, 2008

The list

Pros:
Intelligent
Good in bed
Conversational (when he wants)
Great kisser
Very handsome
Makes me feel comfortable
Good father
Takes charge of things (at times)
Holds me when we sleep
Isn't squimish
Accepts my body
Has diverse interests

Total=12

Cons:
Isn't financially secure
Is stingy with time and money
Doesn't take constructive criticism
Is instantly defensive
Selfish
Doesn't help out in crisis (ie. car breaking down, trouble with computer)
Isn't secure with himself.
Makes me feel terrible by not wanting to spend time with me.
Not in the same place as I am.
Doesn't know how to share emotions/feelings.
Indifferent to what is going on in my life.
Is aware that he hurts me but still continues to do it.
Doesn't help with little things like carrying groceries or taking out my trash.
Self-absorbed
Doesn't appreciate me
Doesn't love me.

Total=16


Lynn's Law:
I hate math.