Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions I Need to Keep

New year. New focus. Since all I really have going on right now is me, now is as good of time as any to really show myself some love.

Beginning tomorrow, I'm going to really focus on taking care of my health. I want to eat healthy and excercise at least five days a week. Even if I just go for a small walk, I want to keep my body moving. Yes, I'm doing this because I want to look better in jeans...but the older I get, my reasons for wanting to lose weight has moved from beyond a shallow place. I really do want a healthy heart and an able body. I want to feel strong, confident, and proud of my health. So here's to diet attempt 629, 472, or it might as well be. I'm not even gonna call this a diet. Just an attempt to be conscious of the foods I choose to put into my body on a regular bases and to move. In reading past blogs, I noticed that excercise truly does make me feel clearer headed.

I also want to get my financial situation in control. I haven't really worked that out yet, so that will be a blog yet to come.

I hope to find love in 2009. A good love. A recipricated love. I know this can't really be sought, it finds you, but I want to open my mind and heart to the possiblity. He is out there, isn't he?

I want to be neater and more organized. This causes me less chaos in the end. I want to spend more time with good friends and my adorable twins. And I want to take Ethan for more walks.


So here's to staying focused and showing a little self-love.

Lynn's Law: Love hurts.

2 comments:

Stellaandthomas said...

I love you...do you need anyone else?

I know, I know!

Lynn's Law said...

Thanks Deborah. I'm flattered.