Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Saga

After a very pensive and, I must admit, lazy weekend...I have decided to cut loose both of the guys I was dating. Bottomline: It just isn't fun anymore. And if it's casual, it should at least be fun.

So, I'm single and ready to mingle :) Actually more like just single. I'm not really feeling much like venturing out there. But if an agreeable opportunity comes along, I won't be slamming any doors, either. I'm starting to get pretty comfortable with being alone. Scary, huh?

I also made a decision to help with my budget. I still haven't worked out how I'm going to tackle my financial situation, but I did decide to search for a roommate in order to cut living expenses. It's a huge trade off for me. Privacy for financial stability. So far I have three interested candidates. I'm not sure yet, but none of them feel like the right fit. It's early in the game. I won't be making any hastey decisions.

On a more gloomy note, I ate horribly on Friday and Saturday. Can you say Wendys? Twice. I ate too much, I ate the wrong things. But today was a new day. And so far I've done very well. Cereal, cottage cheese, yogurt, blue berries, and a turkey burger. If I eat well 5 days out of the week that's better than zero days out of the week. Baby steps.

That is the extent of my weekend report. Tune in this week for more diet and budget news.

Lynn's Law: Baby steps are better than no steps at all.

1 comment:

Stellaandthomas said...

I think you are doing great! I know you will find a good match for a roommate!!